Terms & Conditions
- Each individual hire will be agreed in person with the client and then confirmed in writing.
- No smoking will be allowed in any of our vehicles.
- A non-returnable deposit of £75.00 per vehicle will be required on placing a booking.
- Full payment for the booking must be received eight weeks before the event. The reservation may be cancelled unless full payment is received.
- VVV reserve the right to refuse a booking.
- Cancellations must be made eight weeks before the event.
- If a cancellation is made within the eight week period before the event, a proportion of the hire fee (an eighth of the fee per week in the eight week run up to the event), will be charged unless the booking date is picked up by an alternative client.
- Quotations are valid for two weeks.
- VVV reserve the right to refuse access to any of their hired vehicles should any individual(s) behaviour pose a threat to any person(s) or any hired vehicle itself.
- Any damage to any vehicle caused by the client or any member’s party will be the responsibility of said client and any necessary repairs will be charged accordingly.
- If, after the event, excessive cleaning of any vehicle is required, a valeting charge will be levied.
- In the event of a breakdown VVV will endeavour to repair the vehicle or source an alternative form of transport. If this is not practicable VVV will offer a full refund to the client.
- VVV cannot be held responsible for road congestion or any delays caused by travel complications.
- Any clients who travel in either of our Armstrong Siddeleys do so at their own risk. These eighty year old classic cars are not fitted with seat belts. We cannot be held responsible for any injuries sustained in the unlikely event of an accident. However, it has to be said that we always leave a considerable amount of time for any of our journeys – normally travelling at not much more than twenty something miles per hour.
- VVV cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to any of the client’s, or members of the client’s belongings, during the period in which VVV’s vehicles are on hire.
GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Vintage Vehicles & Video' web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Vintage Vehicles & Video's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vintage Vehicles & Video at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Vintage Vehicles & Video' web site are provided "as is". Vintage Vehicles & Video makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Vintage Vehicles & Video does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Vintage Vehicles & Video or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Vintage Vehicles & Video's Internet site, even if Vintage Vehicles & Video or a Vintage Vehicles & Video authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS & ERRATA
The materials appearing on Vintage Vehicles & Video's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vintage Vehicles & Video does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Vintage Vehicles & Video may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Vintage Vehicles & Video does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Vintage Vehicles & Video has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vintage Vehicles & Video of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Vintage Vehicles & Video's web site shall be governed by the laws of the UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.